The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Our 2-day course is designed to help students develop both the know-ledge and skills required to work on an Agile project. By passing the exam, participants will receive an Agile Project Management Practitioner certificate.
AgilePM Practitioner Level Objectives
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
Topics covered during AgilePM Practitioner
- Roles and responsibilities: the DSDM Team Model explained
- People, teams and interactions within an Agile Project
- Requirements and user stories
- Estimating: how and when ?
- Project planning through the Lifecycle
- Quality assurance in an Agile project
- Risk management
- How to tailor AgilePM to your needs ?
- During the course, working in small groups and based on a case study, delegates will do exercises.
AgilePM Practitioner Prerequisites
Pre-requisites accepted to be eligible to take the Practitioner examination:
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate (either 2010 or 2014 version), or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
Agile Project Management Practitioner Exam
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book (restricted to the official manual only) examination.
The normal cost for a classroom training including the exam is: €1150 or £1100 plus VAT
What is included in an AgilePM Practitioner course
- Training by our APMG accredited senior AgilePM trainer
- AgilePM Practitioner exam and certificate (on passing the exam)
- The accredited course syllabus with exercises, case study and sample exams
- Coffee breaks and refreshments, lunch with your trainer, free wi-fi